EasyFil™ Filters Overview
Luknova designs and supplies EasyFil™ filters for separation convenience and filtration peace-in-mind. The filters made of polypropylene (PP) housing and polyethylene (PE) frit come with sealed-in frit welded to the bottom and inner wall of the column and conical shapes, side-arm for vacuum connection, standard ground joint (24/25, 14/20, et al) to directly fit standard receiving glassware, and long-stem with pre-cut line (easily breakable) for short-stem application. We are the sole producer of patented EasyFil™ filters with ground adaptor worldwide and like to hear your comments regarding the products and their applications.
Click following tab to display product description and part numbers.
Features and Advantages
- Speed, faster filtration/separation
- Save time, save solvent, reusable and save $
- Safe (PP/PE plastic & not fragile) operation
- No contamination, low-cost and disposable
- Welded seals allow for no bypass leakage
- Welded seals allow for higher solid yield and more pure filtrate
- No filtrate sample-loss to strong vacuum
- No splashing and large molecular (i.e, DNA/Protein et al) damage due to splashing/collision to the wall
- Adjustable long- and short-stem, flexible long-stem minimizing foaming.
- The same porous frit guarantees performance consistency
- Single use and reusable (up to 4-20 times) and fit any budget
- Continuous use up to 180°F (82°C), use intermittently up to 240°F (116°C).
- Polypropylene (PP) housing and polyethylene (PE) frit material
- All parts are welded together as one piece, absolutely leak-free
- Patented design.
|Picture||PN||Volume||Shape||Joint||Packing||Qty/PK||Pore of PE frit||Listing Price|
- Volume: 8ml, 20ml and 60ml
- Shape: column and conical
- Joint: standard 14 and 24
- Packing: empty, silica, Celite
- Polypropylene (PP) housing
- Polyethylene (PE) frit material
- OEM: custom brand manufacture and special packing are available
Selected Solvent Test
There are no apparent changes with following solvents conventionally and/or typically used in the research laboratory.
- at the boiling points of Ethyl acetate , DMF, DMA, diethyl ether, dichloromethane, THF, hexane, and water.
- at concentrated H2SO4, HCl, HBr, HI, acetic acid, and TFA.
- at saturated NaOH and KOH solution.
- with DMSO at 120oC (not tested > 120oC).
Special Request and Contact Us